Roofing Calculator 3D for your projects for free.
Information on the purpose of the calculator: Roofing Calculator 3D.
Online gable roofing calculator (double slope) is designed to calculate the angle of slope of the rafters, the number of crates, the load on the roof, as well as the amount of material necessary to build a roof type. The calculation takes into account all popular roofing materials such as ceramic, cement-sand, asphalt and metal shingles, clay roofing, slate, etc.
All calculations are performed in accordance with TCP 45-5.05-146-2009 and SNiP “loads and effects.
Gable roof (double pitch, gable roof) – a kind of roof forms with two sloping slopes from the ridge to the exterior walls. This form is the most common and most practical in terms of cost, efficiency and appearance. The rafters are supported by each other and their pairs are connected by purlins. The walls at the end of such a roof, have a triangular shape, and are called gables (shields). Most often, under this type of roofing arranged attic space, illuminated by small gable windows.
When you fill out the data, pay attention to the additional information with the sign More information.
The following is a complete list of calculations with a brief description of each item. You can also ask your question using the form on the right block.
General information on the results of the calculations
– Slope angle of each slope. The program also prompts whether the angle is suitable for the selected roofing material. To increase or decrease, change the base width or pitch.
Area of the roof surface
– The total area of the entire roof surface, including the length of the overhang.
Approximate weight of the roofing material
– The weight of the selected roofing material for the entire roof area.
Quantity of roofing felt
– Quantity of underlay material in rolls 1 meter wide and 15 meters long, taking into account the overlap.
Length of rafters
– The length of each rafter from the ridge to the bottom of the slope
Minimum cross-section of rafters
– Cross-section of rafters according to the selected parameters and loads. The default load for Moscow region is given by default.
Number of rafters
– The total number of rafters at a given step for the entire rafter system.
Number of rows of purlins
– Total number of purlins per given dimensions for the entire roof system
Uniform distance between purlins
– The recommended distance between purlins, in order to use the material without trimming.